Monday, March 27, 2006

You're fucking retarded!!

So I went o McDonalds today for lunch. I was greated by this dopey looking kid. I assumed he was just ugly until he began to speak. Then, bells and whistles went off and I realized he was just another fucking retard. Anyway, my total came to $7.02 and I gave the downy a $20 bill. He gave me $2.98 back in change. I protested that he had given me change for a $10 bill. He said in his slurring retard voice, "Sihurr, uhh, you did not givemea twenty dollars bill. I assurrrrre you."

Here's the deal. I went to a bank machine with NO MONEY in my pocket. I took out $200 ALL IN TWENTIES. I gave this little retarded a $20 bill and he is looking at me through his glazed half asian eyes treating me like I'm the trisomy 21 victim. He got a manager over and she made a point of telling me that "Danny" never makes errors. Okay, let me get this straight. People with degrees, 50 years experience in their job and OCD can make mistakes BUT super human retarded Danny never makes them. Fucking McDonalds, I felt like yelling, "THIS KID ID RETARDED!! YEAH YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED!!" But whatever, I got my 10 more dollars and on the way home remembered I had stopped for a paper before McDonalds so I probably did give him a ten. Oh well.

Man I am a dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home